Tuesday 14 January 2014

Forgeworld Fellblade partially arrives...

I received my Fellblade that I ordered around xmas time the other day. I was very happy to see it turn up as it will make a nice centre piece to my Imperial Fists Legion, however...





Both left and right sides had a lot of damage to the upper side, including a crack through one side. Not only that I was missing the entire top plate from the order, something you kinda need to make the model...

After a quick phone call to FW they had a replacement top plate on the way for me. I have managed to remove all the warpage from the side plates and glue the crack together, which saved having to ask for replacement ones. 

Lately I have been getting a lot of miscast, broken or missing parts from my Forgeworld orders. It may have something to do with the increase in frequency that I have been ordering over the holidays however it is getting tiresome having to wait for replacements after the orders arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment